Friday, December 6th:
6pm – 9pm
Enjoy live music and entertainment, art, local shopping, a variety of food and drink, and more!
Live Music and Entertainment:
MAUI THING STAGE:
6:00-7:15 PM: Ikaika Texeira & Kawika Apo
7:30-9:00PM: Kalani Pe’a
BANYAN TREE STAGE:
6:00-9:00 PM: Nuff Sedd
OTHER WAILUKU HAPPENINGS:
- MAPA is hosting storytelling, dance, fresh cookies and crafts for the whole family! Visit “The Nutcracker” world all of December located at 2050 Main St.
- Wailuku Coffee Company presents their annual art show fundraiser “Plants + Things” 100% of sales will be donated to help our keiki at Friends of the Children’s Justice Center of Maui.
- “Roald Dahl’s Matilda the Musical” at the Historic ‘Iao Theater showing at 7:30PM.
- Come check out the soft opening of Wailuku’s newest restaurant 62 MarcKet! Located on 62 N. Market St.
- Paintings and artwork by the talented Sean Baba at Fresh Island Art Gallery
- FREE Intro to Reformer Pilates at Cheeks Pilates and Skin Care at 5:30PM and 6:30PM, located on 1997 Main St. in Unit 1B.
- Small Town*Big Art unveiling Wailuku’s newest mural! Located at the Omura Building on Wells Street.
ABOUT WAILUKU FIRST FRIDAY:
Wailuku First Friday is a free community street party, held from 6:00-9:00 PM, with market Street closed to vehicle traffic from 5:30 PM. Vendors, merchants, and entertainers are reminded that Market Street closes at 5:30 PM. For the safety of all participants, everyone’s kokua is appreciated. Signage will remind the public that no cars will be allowed on Market Street during the event. Cars left parked on the street during the event will be ticketed. Maui Medical Group offers free parking during Wailuku First Friday at the facility’s lot, located near the Main/High Street intersection. The Vineyard Street parking exit will close at 9:00 PM; patrons can exit the lot onto Main Street after 9:00 PM.
The Wailuku First Friday event showcases dozens of arisans, handmade crafters, and food vendors. For vendor information and reservations, contact vendor coordinator Alan Takitani at 808.281.2801. A copy of vendor’s general excise license, health permit (for food vendors) and addtitional insured will be required.
Wailuku First Friday is a Community Street Party and is generously sponsored by the County of Maui, Maui Visitors Bureau, Sae Design, Live Maui Real Estate LLC, Maui Thing, KONI 104.7, KAOI, KPOA, Pacific Media Group, First Hawaiian Bank, and Lokahi Pacific. Follow us @mauifridays on Instagram and Facebook.