Kihei Fourth Friday Town Party
“Kihei Celebrates Summertime”
Kihei, Maui, Hawaii – Come to the south shore of Maui for Kihei’s Fourth Friday Town Party on July 25th from 6 to 9 p.m. at Azeka Shopping Center – Mauka, the “heart and soul” of Kihei. Enjoy a night out as “Kihei Celebrates Summer” with The Haiku Hillbillys and Sunshine Garcia Band. Kathy Collins will MC. Enjoy food, art, crafts, and plenty of great shopping deals. Other highlights include the popular Keiki/Youth Zone, Games, Activities, Bubbles, Face Painting and more.
Joshua On Maui will be performing in Food Court.
Bring a non-perishable Food Donation for The Maui Food Bank.
- 6:00 – 6:05 p.m. – Hawaiian blessing and invocation by Cultural Advisor, Kimokeo Kapahulehua
- 6:05 – 6:10 p.m. – Opening Announcements by MC Kathy Collins
- 6:10 – 7:30p.m. – Sunshine Garcia Band
- 7:30 – 7:40pm. – Announcements by MC Kathy Collins
- 7:40 – 8:55pm - Haiku Hillbillys
- 8:55 – 9:00pm - Closing Announcements by MC Kathy Collins
- The Keiki/Youth Zone provides a place for family-friendly activities and arts & crafts for children and teens. The popular Bubble Magic will be back!!! Highlights include DJ Dan Weisman, NE Kine Entertainment Karaoke, Games, Balloons, Face Painting, Bubbles and Activities. Mahalo to Montessori and Kihei Charter School!
- There will be a large food court area with many local taste treats! Food Vendors include: Smoke ‘n Spice BBQ, Donut Dynamite, Awaken Tea Kombucha, Jini’s Curry, Cafe Au-Hoon,
Monsoon India, Maui Samosas, Taqueria Cruz, Hawaiian Moons, A & E Oriental Mart,
Stew’z Maui Burgers, One Love Maui, Al’s BBQ and Maui Cane Juice.
- There will also be Food Trucks with great choices including: Dibs on da Ribs
Three’s, Horhito’s Tacos, Jawz, 808 Plates Maui, Tikiz Shave Ice, Pura Vida, Sumo Dogs,
Kinaole Grill, SG Funnel Cakes and 808 Street Grindz.
- In Addition, Azeka Shopping Center has a variety of eateries: Coconuts Fish Café, Diamonds Icebar & Grill, HomeMaid Café, Izakaya Matsu, Java Café, Ono Gelato, Panda Express, Peggy Sue’s, Roasted Chiles, Royal Thai Cuisine, Taco Bell, and Vietnamese Cuisine. Entertainment by Joshua On Maui.
- Tropical Lanes, Chris Wray, D-Creations, Honi Designs, Jonerz and the Sparrow LLC,
KZZ Enterprise, Lako Kula Designs, Maui Vintage (Kula Herbs), Opihi Maui, SOS Enterprise LLC, Unusual Designs, 808 Shells, Anita Johanssen, Argosy University, Back in Action Chiropractic, BKR Clothing LLC, BLOO 808, Boobie Shack, LLC, Cottingham Management,
Fitz – Politician, Friends of Terez Amato, Harmony Blue, Hawaii Blue, Hawaii Copters & Art,
Hawaii Fudge Company, Hokulea Punkalicious, Kahele Maui, Maui Made Handbags, Kanakala Pacific Trade, Keheana Crafts, Kihei Auto Sales, Marie Minichino – Politician, The Maui Cookie Lady, Mishni Bikini, Native Armor Clothing, No Ka Oi Nut Company, Rock & Vibe Jewelry, Salter, Tom’s Barefoot Tours, Visionary Worlds of Sevan and Wilikina Creative.
Visit these fine Azeka Shopping Center Merchants:
The Maui Quilt Shop, AA Oceanfront Rentals, Ace Hardware, Bank of Hawaii, B&B Scuba, Blue Water Rafting, Cheryl Ayabe, Optometrist, Endangered Pieces, Enterprise Rent A Car, ERA Pacific Properties, Fortune Chiropractic, Hawaiian Cruisers, Island Art Party, Jonathan Thomas, DDS, Kaiser Permanente, Kihei Community Association, Kihei Orthodontics, Kihei Wailea Flowers by Cora, Maui Classic Charters, Maui Powerhouse Gym, Marielis Jepson, Psychologist, Pacific Lotus, Pay Day Hawaii, ProArts Inc, Radio Shack, Snorkel Bob’s, Starr West Salon, State Farm Agency, Territorial Savings Bank, Tesoro Gas Station/ Mini Mart, The Water Store, US Post Office, White Pebbles and Zen Tattoo & Art Gallery.
Volunteers and Special Donations: Malama Maui Nui (formerly Community Work Day Program), Maui Crush Soccer, Maui High School Key Club, The Gym Maui and Sound by Superb Audio.
Special Thanks to: Ao‘ao Ona Loko I‘a Omaui, Azeka Shopping Center, Hawaiian Moons Natural Foods, Java Café, KONI 104.7 FM, Maui Police Department, Maui Weekly, Morey Inc., MW Group, Ltd., Penny Palmer Photography, Soul Kitchen and Tri-Isle RC&D. Individuals from these organizations make up the Kihei Fourth Friday Committee which is 100% Volunteer.
If it’s the fourth Friday of the month, there’s a party in Kīhei. Maui’s south shore comes alive at Azeka Shopping Center Mauka in Kīhei every Fourth Friday of the month. The newest location of Maui Friday Town Parties, Kīhei has come out swinging with a spectacular array of entertainment, great things to eat, and of course, the best shopping deals on Fourth Friday. What started out as a quiet town at night on the southern end of the island is now one of Hawaii’s busiest, most vibrant beach towns. If you love the water, Kīhei features nearly ten miles of pristine white beaches offering clear views of Kaho‘olawe, Molokini, Lana‘i and West Maui. Along with swimming and surfing you can also find great snorkeling and kayaking, and chances are good that you’ll spot a giant humpback whale spouting or breaching the ocean’s surface. For a perfect night on the town, join us in Kīhei on the fourth Friday of each month.