Kihei Fourth Friday Town Party
“Celebrate Love with Ekolu, Luna Overdrive, COELHO and more!”
Kihei, Maui, Hawaii – Come to the south shore of Maui for Kihei’s Fourth Friday Town Party on February 27th from 6 to 9 p.m. at Azeka Shopping Center – Mauka, the “heart and soul” of Kihei. Come “Play in Kihei” and participate in “Celebrating Love”. Entertainment by COELHO, Luna Overdrive and Maui’s own, Ekolu. Shane Kahalehau will MC. Enjoy food, art, crafts, and plenty of great local shopping.
Other highlights include the popular Keiki/Youth Zone, featuring music by DJ Big Mike, Balloon Twisters by Christaline and Jolie the Clown, Face Painting by Kim and Melissa and State Farm Insurance Lance Migita will be providing exciting activities for families, Kaleidoscope from Queen Kaahumanu Center will be featuring Kendama’s and No Ka Oi Bouncers will be providing a bouncer (for a nominal fee).
Popcorn proceeds from NextHome will be donated to Kihei’s own Trucker Dukes and Team Trucker will be collecting donations to help little Trucker fight cancer!
Missy Aguilar will be performing in Food Court.
- 6:00 – 6:05p.m. – Opening Announcements by MC Shane Kahalehau
- 6:05 – 6:10p.m. – Opening blessing by Rev. Juddee Kawaiola
- 6:10 – 6:15p.m. – Announcements by MC Shane Kahalehau
- 6:15 – 7:00p.m. – COELHO – Keoni Coelho and Coelho Morrison
- 7:00 – 7:05p.m. – Announcements by MC Shane Kahalehau
- 7:05 – 7:45p.m. – Luna Overdrive
- 7:45 – 7:55p.m. – Announcement by MC Shane Kahalehau
- 7:55 – 8:55p.m. – Ekolu
- 8:55 – 9:00p.m. – Closing Announcements by MC Shane Kahalehau
- The Keiki/Youth Zone provides a place for family-friendly activities and arts & crafts for children and teens. Highlights include DJ Big Mike, balloon twisters by Jolie the Clown, face painting by Christaline, Kaleidoscope from Queen Kaahumanu Center will be featuring Kendama’s and No Ka Oi Bouncers will be providing a bouncer (for a nominal fee).
There will also be Food Trucks with great choices including: Jawz, 808 Plates Maui, Smoke n Spice BBQ, Sumo Dog, Donut Dynamite, Two Chicks In A Hammock, Monsoon India, Tacos Maui 8th Wonder, Poi Mochi, Wow Wow Lemonade, Maui Cane Juice, Maui Samosas, Jini’s Curry, Jah Dogs, and Badua’s Catering. Tikiz Shave Ice, Dibs on Da Ribs, SG Funnel Cakes, 808 Street Grindz, Three’s, Al’s BBQ, Horhito’s Tacos, El Taco Borracho, and Bailey’s Café.
- In Addition, Azeka Shopping Center has a variety of eateries: Bam’s Pizza, Coconuts Fish Café, Diamonds Icebar & Grill, HomeMaid Café, Izakaya Matsu, Java Café, Ono Gelato, Panda Express, Peggy Sue’s, Roasted Chiles, Royal Thai Cuisine, Taco Bell, Wow Wow Lemonade, and Vietnamese Cuisine.
- Food Court Entertainment by Missy Aguilar.
- Bodhi Waves, Rock & Vibe Jewelry, Kanakala Pacific Trade, AYO Jewelry, Tropical Lanes. Hawaii Fudge Compnay, Wilikina Creative, Rock N Soul, Boobie Shack, LLC, Mechanics of Healing, Honi Designs, Condominium Rentals Hawaii, Maui Fine Arts, Paradise Now, Be Aloha, Frikum, HI Minded Creations, Aloha Boards, Lako Kula Designs, BLOO 808 (OOFOS Recovery Footwear), Love Hard by MJ Ignacio, Wailife, Maui Macaroons, Giving Bracelets, Unusual Designs, Rotary Club of Kihei Sunrise Foundation, Fresh Local Product, C Moore Glass, D-Creations (D-45), Hawaii Blue, Hokulea Punkalicious, Hula Cookies & Ice Cream, Jonerz and the Sparrow LLC, Kahele Maui, Maui Made Handbags, KZZ Enterprise, The Maui Cookie Lady, Maui Mermaid Tears, Native Armor Clothing, Shaka Pops, Skull, Sol Chiropractic and SOS Enterprise LLC.
Visit these fine Azeka Shopping Center Merchants:
The Maui Quilt Shop, AA Oceanfront Rentals, Ace Hardware, Bank of Hawaii, B&B Scuba, Beauty Spa Maui, Blue Water Rafting, Optometrist Cheryl Ayabe, Endangered Pieces, Enterprise Rent A Car, NextHome Pacific Properties, Fortune Chiropractic, Hawaiian Cruisers, Island Art Party, Jonathan Thomas, DDS, Kaiser Permanente, Kihei Community Association, Kihei Orthodontics, Kihei Wailea Flowers by Cora, Maui Classic Charters, Maui Powerhouse Gym, Psychologist Marielis Jepson, Ocean Nail Spa, ProArts Inc, Radio Shack, Snorkel Bob’s, Starr West Salon, State Farm Agency, Territorial Savings Bank, Tesoro Gas Station/Mini Mart, U.S. Post Office, White Pebbles and Zen Tattoo & Art Gallery.
Volunteers and Special Donations:
Malama Maui Nui (formerly Community Work Day Program), Maui High School Key Club, The Gym Maui and Sound by Superb Audio.
Special Thanks to: Azeka Shopping Center, Island Tax & Bookkeeping, Java Café, KONI 104.7 FM, Maui Police Department, Makana Oils LLC, do-TERRA Wellness, Morey Inc., MW Group, Ltd., Penny Palmer Photography, Soul Kitchen, Tri-Isle RC&D, and Two Mermaids on Maui, LLC.
If it’s the fourth Friday of the month, there’s a party in Kīhei. Maui’s south shore comes alive at Azeka Shopping Center Mauka in Kīhei every Fourth Friday of the month. The newest location of Maui Friday Town Parties, Kīhei has come out swinging with a spectacular array of entertainment, great things to eat, and of course, the best shopping deals on Fourth Friday. What started out as a quiet town at night on the southern end of the island is now one of Hawaii’s busiest, most vibrant beach towns. If you love the water, Kīhei features nearly ten miles of pristine white beaches offering clear views of Kaho‘olawe, Molokini, Lana‘i and West Maui. Along with swimming and surfing you can also find great snorkeling and kayaking, and chances are good that you’ll spot a giant humpback whale spouting or breaching the ocean’s surface. For a perfect night on the town, join us in Kīhei on the fourth Friday of each month.