Kihei Fourth Friday – Kihei Gives Thanks
November 22, 2013, 6-9 p.m.
Come to the south shore of Maui for Kihei’s Fourth Friday Town Party on November 22nd from 6 to 9 p.m. at Azeka Shopping Center – Mauka, the “heart and soul” of Kihei. Kihei Town will be “Giving Thanks” with Entertainment by GoMega and Gina Martinelli. Enjoy food, art, crafts, and plenty of great shopping deals. Other highlights include the popular Keiki/Youth Zone, Games, Activities, Bubbles, Face Painting and Nu Bossa performing in Food Court!
Bring a non-perishable Food Donation for The Maui Food Bank.
Drop off Locations: Event Central & Entertainment Booth.
- 5:50 p.m. – Hawaiian blessing by Cultural Advisor, Kimokeo Kapahulehua
- 6:00p.m. – Opening Announcements by MC Omar
- 6:05 - 7:20 p.m. – Gomega
- 7:20 - 7:30 p.m. – Announcements by MC Omar
- 7:30 – 8:55 p.m. – Gina Martinelli
- 8:55 – 9:00 p.m. – Closing Announcements by MC Omar
- The Keiki/Youth Zone provides a place for family-friendly activities and arts & crafts for children and teens. The popular Bubble Magic will be back, along with a Mega Hula Hoop Game and Balloon Sculpting. Highlights include DJ Dan Weisman, NE Kine Entertainment Karaoke, Games, Activities and a Keiki Costume Contest with prizes!
- There will be a large food court area with many local taste treats! Food Vendors include: Stella Blue’s, Cafe Carmen, Hawaiian Moons, Fiji Indian, Tacos 8th Wonder, Al’s BBQ, Monsoon India, D & M’s, Wow Wow Waffles, Baduas, Donna’s Dogs, Smoke ‘n Spice BBQ, The Market at Wailea, T-Ann-J Catering, Maui Cane Juice, and Kihei Caffe.
- There will also be Food Trucks with great choices including: Pura Vida, Three’s,
Sumo Dogs, Pulehu Plates, Jawz, Kinaole Grill and Dibs on da Ribs.
- In Addition, Azeka Shopping Center has a variety of eateries: Coconuts Fish Café, Diamonds Ice Bar & Grill, HomeMaid Café, Izakaya Matsu, Java Café, Panda Express, Peggy Sue’s, Ono Gelato, Royal Thai Cuisine, Stella Blues Cafe, Taco Bell, and Vietnamese Cuisine. Entertainment by Nu Bossa.
- Adelima A Mare, Shaka Pops, Maui Blessed, Kanakala Pacific Trade, Kahele Maui – Maui Made Handbags, Aloha Maui Creations, Quilt Bug Patterns, Tie-Dye Friendzy/Lotus of Maui, Tutti Frutti, 808 Sparklez, At the Seaside, Avon, Be Aloha, Beads Lead to Success, Bodhi Waves, Body Mind Wellness, Boobie Shack, LLC, C Moore Glass, Covenant Clothing Co., D-Creations, Flex Your Fuel (Sachi Evert LLC), Frikum (Be Aloha), Gogobot, HI Minded Creations, Hokulea Punkalicious, Honi Designs, Jonerz and the Sparrow LLC, Kekaui Lani, Khadims Luggage, Kissed by Maui, LLC, Kym Nicolas Designs, KZZ Enterprise, Lako Kula Designs, Manutea Nui E, The Maui Cookie Lady, Maui Dreams Dive Co., Maui Fine Arts, Maui Macaroons, Maui Mermaid Tears, Maui Mermaids, Maui Ribbon Wands, Maui Vintage (Kula Herbs), Mechanics of Healing,
Native Touch, No Ka Oi Nut Company, Paul Agosto, Primitative Hawaiian Gyotaku, Rock & Vibe Jewelry, SOS Enterprise LLC, Taste of the World, Vintage Jewelry Maui, and Wilikina Creative.
Visit these fine Azeka Shopping Center Merchants:
- The Maui Quilt Shop, AA Oceanfront Rentals, Ace Hardware, Bank of Hawaii, B & B Scuba, Blue Water Rafting, Cheryl Ayabe, Optometrist, Discount Plus, Endangered Pieces, Enterprise Rent A Car, ERA Pacific Properties, Fortune Chiropractic, Hawaiian Cruisers, Hula Hogs, Jonathan Thomas, DDS, Kaiser Permanente, Kihei Community Association, Kihei Orthodontics, Kihei Wailea Flowers by Cora, Liberty Tax Service, Maui Classic Charters, Maui Powerhouse Gym, Marielis Jepson, Psychologist, Pacific Lotus, Pay Day Hawaii, ProArts Inc, Radio Shack, Snorkel Bob’s, Starr West Salon, State Farm, Territorial Savings Bank, Tesoro Gas Station/ Mini Mart, The Nail Shop, The Water Store, US Post Office, White Pebbles and Zen Tattoo & Art Gallery.
Volunteers and Special Donations:
- Malama Maui Nui (formerly Community Work Day Program), Pacific Wireless Communications, LLC, The Gym Maui and Sound by Superb Audio.
Special Thanks to: Ao‘ao Ona Loko I‘a Omaui, Azeka Shopping Center, The Accidental Consultant, Penny Palmer Photography, Embellished Memories, Fabiani’s, Hawaiian Moons Natural Foods, Hoopnatyze, Java Café, KONI 104.7 FM, KRe8ive Khaos, Maui Chamber of Commerce, Maui Police Department, Maui Weekly, MW Group, Ltd., and Two Mermaids on Maui, LLC.
If it’s the fourth Friday of the month, there’s a party in Kīhei.
Maui’s south shore comes alive at Azeka Shopping Center Mauka in Kīhei every Fourth Friday of the month. The newest location of Maui Friday Town Parties, Kīhei has come out swinging with a spectacular array of entertainment, great things to eat, and of course, the best shopping deals on Fourth Friday.
What started out as a quiet town at night on the southern end of the island is now one of Hawaii’s busiest, most vibrant beach towns. If you love the water, Kīhei features nearly ten miles of pristine white beaches offering clear views of Kaho‘olawe, Molokini, Lana‘i and West Maui. Along with swimming and surfing you can also find great snorkeling and kayaking, and chances are good that you’ll spot a giant humpback whale spouting or breaching the ocean’s surface.
For a perfect night on the town, join us in Kīhei on the fourth Friday of each month.