Kihei Fourth Friday Town Party
“Celebrate Summer with Willie K,
Da Ukulele Boyz and Kanoa Kukaua”
Come to the south shore of Maui for Kihei’s Fourth Friday Town Party on June 26th from 6 to 9 p.m. at Azeka Shopping Center – Mauka, the “heart and soul” of Kihei. Come “Play in Kihei” and enjoy the fun. Entertainment by Kanoa Kukaua, Da Ukulele Boyz and Maui’s own, Willie K. Plus Ghost Blade –Art of Ninja. Sista Val will MC. Enjoy food, art, crafts, and plenty of great local shopping.
Other highlights include the popular Keiki/Youth Zone, featuring: DJ Zeke, Hali Hali Rides, No Ka Oi Bouncer, The Kettle Korn King, Balloon Twisters by Jolie the Clown, Face Painting by Melissa, Chalk Art activities, NextHome popcorn, Ugly Duck Photos, Morey’s Mechanical Bull, PureAloha Rentals Walk on Water balls, and Maui Keiki Party Stars: Mickey and Minnie Mouse!
Missy Aguilar will be performing in Food Court.
*Bring a non-perishable Food Donation for The Maui Food Bank.
- 6:00 – 6:05p.m. – Opening Announcements by MC Sista Val
- 6:05 – 6:10p.m. – Opening blessing
- 6:10 – 6:15p.m. – Announcements by MC Sista Val
- 6:15 – 7:00p.m. – Kanoa Kukaua
- 7:05 – 7:15pm – Ghost Blade – Art of Ninja
- 7:15 – 7:55p.m. – Da Ukulele Boyz
- 7:55 – 8:00p.m. – Announcements by MC Sista Val
- 8:00 – 8:55p.m. – Willie K
- 8:55 – 9:00p.m. – Closing Announcements by MC Sista Val
- The Keiki/Youth Zone provides a place for family-friendly activities and arts & crafts for children and teens. Highlights include: DJ Zeke, Hali Hali Rides, No Ka Oi Bouncer, The Kettle Korn King, Balloon Twisters by Jolie the Clown, Face Painting by Melissa, Chalk Art activities, NextHome popcorn, Ugly Duck Photos, Morey’s Mechanical Bull, PureAloha Rentals Walk on Water balls, and Maui Keiki Party Stars: Mickey and Minnie Mouse!
- There will be a large food court area with many local taste treats! Food Vendors include: Smoke n Spice BBQ, Tacos Maui 8th Wonder, Poi Mochi, Maui Cane Juice, Maui Samosas, Jini’s Curry, Jah Dogs, Baduas Catering, Monsoon India, Chicks ‘n Picks Pupus.
- There will also be Food Trucks with great choices including: Jawz, 808 Plates Maui, Tikiz Shave Ice, Dibs on da Ribs, SG Funnel Cakes, South Maui Fish Company, Gyro Lunch Wagon, 808 Street Grindz, Al’s BBQ, Hornito’s Tacos, El Taco Borracho and Sumo Dogs.
- In Addition, Azeka Shopping Center has a variety of eateries: Bam’s Pizza, Coconuts Fish Café, Diamonds Icebar & Grill, HomeMaid Café, Izakaya Matsu, Java Café, Nalu’s Southside Grill, Ono Gelato, Panda Express, Peggy Sue’s, Roasted Chiles, Royal Thai Cuisine, Taco Bell, Wow Wow Lemonade, and Vietnamese Cuisine.
- Food Court Entertainment by Missy Aguilar.
- SOS Enterprise LLC, Mishni Bikini, DoTerra – Makana Oils, C Moore Glass, Love to Love, Akamai Towel Inc, Islandwide Solar, Island Fresh Delivery, Bodhi Waves, Cotton Candy Maui, KZZ Enterprise, Maui Fine Arts, Hula Cookies & Ice Cream, 808 Shells, 50th State of Mind, Sugarbabe LLC, The Maui Cookie Lady, IT Works-Hoapili, 808 Clothing, Native Armor Clothing, Unusual Designs, Maui Bowee, Glee Associates, Be Aloha, Jonerz and the Sparrow LLC, Maui Vintage (Out of the blue), Honi Designs, Sol Chiropractic, OOFOS Footwear, Paradise Now, the LulaPops, Fresh Local Product, Hawaii Fudge Company, Isle Dream, Wilikina Creations, Maui Mermaid Tears, Hawaii Blue, Boobie Shack, LLC, Henna by Beth, Tropical Lanes, Frikum (Be Aloha), Kanakala Pacific Trade, Hard Heads Hawaii, and Flip N HA-y-n Massage.
Visit these fine Azeka Shopping Center Merchants:
The Maui Quilt Shop, AA Oceanfront Rentals, Ace Hardware, Bank of Hawaii, B&B Scuba, Beauty Spa Maui, Blue Water Rafting, Cheryl Ayabe, Optometrist, Endangered Pieces, Enterprise Rent A Car, ERA Pacific Properties, Fortune Chiropractic, Hawaiian Cruisers, Island Art Party, Jonathan Thomas, DDS, Kaiser Permanente, Kihei Community Association, Kihei Orthodontics, Kihei Wailea Flowers by Cora, Maui Classic Charters, Maui Powerhouse Gym, Marielis Jepson, Psychologist, Ocean Nail Spa, ProArts Inc, Radio Shack, Snorkel Bob’s, Starr West Salon, State Farm Agency, Territorial Savings Bank, Tesoro Gas Station/ Mini Mart, U.S. Post Office, White Pebbles and Zen Tattoo & Art Gallery.
Volunteers and Special Donations:
Malama Maui Nui (formerly Community Work Day Program), Maui Crush Soccer, Maui High School Key Club, The Gym Maui and Sound by Superb Audio.
Special Thanks to:
Azeka Shopping Center, Embellished Memories, Maui Police Department, Makana Oils -LLC-Doterra Welleness, MW Group, Ltd., Penny Palmer Photography, Schminga.com, Soul Kitchen, Tri-Isle RC&D, and Two Mermaids on Maui, LLC.
If it’s the fourth Friday of the month, there’s a party in Kīhei. Maui’s south shore comes alive at Azeka Shopping Center Mauka in Kīhei every Fourth Friday of the month. The newest location of Maui Friday Town Parties, Kīhei has come out swinging with a spectacular array of entertainment, great things to eat, and of course, the best shopping deals on Fourth Friday. What started out as a quiet town at night on the southern end of the island is now one of Hawaii’s busiest, most vibrant beach towns. If you love the water, Kīhei features nearly ten miles of pristine white beaches offering clear views of Kaho‘olawe, Molokini, Lana‘i and West Maui. Along with swimming and surfing you can also find great snorkeling and kayaking, and chances are good that you’ll spot a giant humpback whale spouting or breaching the ocean’s surface. For a perfect night on the town, join us in Kīhei on the fourth Friday of each month.