Friday, October 6th:
Fall for Wailuku
6pm – 9pm
WFF will include live music and entertainment:
• Maui Thing Stage: Ahumanu, 6-7pm; Nevah Too Late, 7-9pm
• Wailuku Banyan Tree Park: The Eazy, 6-9pm
• Wailuku Coffee Company: Drew Martin, 6:30-9pm
Other WFF highlights on Market Street include:
• Wailuku Coffee Company: Annual Dia De Los Muertos Art Show
• Iao Theater: “Harvey” by Mary Chase, 7:30pm; Tickets $20-$40
• Bhatia Orthodontics: Kickoff Party
• Fresh Island Art: Island Inspired Art by Sean Baba
• Area 808: Live Art by David Melendez
• Art on Market: “Ducks for Bucks” Supports Habitat For Humanity in October
And of course, great food booths and trucks, crafts and other treats!
Wailuku First Friday is a free community street party, held from 6-9pm, with Market Street closed to vehicle traffic from 5:30pm. Vendors, merchants and entertainers are reminded that Market Street closes at 5:30pm. For the safety of all participants, everyone’s kokua is appreciated. Signage will
remind the public that no cars will be allowed on Market Street during the event. Cars left parked on the street during the event will be ticketed. Maui Medical Group offers free parking during Wailuku First Friday at the facility’s lot, located near the Main/High Street intersection. The Vineyard Street
parking exit will close at 9pm; patrons can exit the lot onto Main Street after 9pm.
The Wailuku First Friday event showcases dozens of artisans, handmade crafters and food vendors. For vendor information and reservations, contact vendor coordinator Alan Takitani at 808.281.2801.
A copy of vendor’s general excise tax license, health permit (for food vendors) and additional insured will be required.
Wailuku First Friday is a Community Street Party and is generously sponsored by the Hawaii Tourism Authority, the County of Maui, Tri-Isle RC&D, Inc., Sae Design, Maui Thing, Maui Redevelopment Agency, KONI 104.7 FM, KAOI, KPOA, Pacific Media Group, First Hawaiian Bank, Kama‘aina Properties, Inc., Wailuku Community Association, Maui Time, IBEW Local 1186, Young Brothers, Hawaii Carpenters Union-Maui, Meadow Gold, HMSA and Connec, LLC.