Friday, November 3rd:
6pm – 9pm
Join us for this free family event on historic Market Street.
WFF will include live music and entertainment:
· Maui Thing Stage (6:30-8:30pm): Kimie Miner, Meet & Greet + CD Release for “Proud as the Sun,” with Jordan Soon
· Wailuku Banyan Tree Park: Luna Overdrive
· Kipuka Square: Breakdancing and Uptown Dance Troop
· Front of Iao Theater: Hypnotist Joshua Blue
Other WFF highlights on Market Street include:
· Wailuku Coffee Company: Randy Hufford Art Show
· Fresh Island Art Gallery: Hawaiian Island Land Trust Silent Auction Art Benefit
· 1993 Main Street: Pono Store for the Holidays
· Art on Market: “Bucks for Ducks” Benefitting Wounded Warriors
And of course, great food booths and trucks, crafts and other treats!
Wailuku First Friday is a free community street party, held from 6-9pm, with Market Street closed to vehicle traffic from 5:30pm. Vendors, merchants and entertainers are reminded that Market Street closes at 5:30pm. For the safety of all participants, everyone’s kokua is appreciated. Signage will remind the public that no cars will be allowed on Market Street during the event. Cars left parked on the street during the event will be ticketed. Maui Medical Group offers free parking during Wailuku First Friday at the facility’s lot, located near the Main/High Street intersection. The Vineyard Street parking exit will close at 9pm; patrons can exit the lot onto Main Street after 9pm.
The Wailuku First Friday event showcases dozens of artisans, handmade crafters and food vendors. For vendor information and reservations, contact vendor coordinator Alan Takitani at 808.281.2801. A copy of vendor’s general excise tax license, health permit (for food vendors) and additional insured will be required.