Friday, October 13th:
“Paint the Town Pink!”
6pm – 9pm
Breast Cancer Awareness Month~ Community Event, Fun for all Ages!
October 13th, 2017 at Campbell Park & 600 to 900 block of Front Street.
Maui Jam- Hawaiian Music and Hula 5-6:30 pm
Maui Music Mission Keiki Hula/Ukulele Show 6:30-7pm
Banyan Tree Park:
Heartbeat Silent Disco 6-9pm – Click here for more info.
The Outlets of Maui:
Na Pua O Kapi`olani Keiki Hula Show 5-5:45pm
Vincent Cacal 5-7pm HardRock Lanai corner of Front and Papalaua
LahainaTown Action Committee in partnership with Betty’s Beach Café, Roy’s, Smokehouse BBQ, Maui Grill and Leilani’s work together to sponsor several west side nonprofits. This assistance allows the nonprofits to fundraise and the event supports our community. Campbell Park has local ono grinds from 5:00pm to 8pm. The LahainaTown Action Committee invites you to share in the fun while enjoying a live music concert with a cause. Participants this month include:
• Na Ki`a i O Waine`e – Fresh Lei’s
• Hawaiian Civic Club serving Kalua Pork and rice
• Barefruit Bar – Acai bowls, sundaes and shakes
• Maui Writers Ink – Authors sharing stories and tales
• Advance Hawaiian Wildlife – Education & Temporary Tattoos
• Maui Nui Seabird Recovery Project – Education
• Maui Music Mission – Serving Ribs & Mac Salad
• Sacred Hearts – Pastries provided by Roy’s Restaurant in Kaanapali
• Maui Cancer Society – Selling Pink Capes for a cause
• King Kamehameha Elementary PTO – Selling Roast Pork & Gravy with Rice
• Jaws Country Store – Sandwiches, Pickles and Kimchee
• Maui Humane Society – Education
• Manakai Swimwear – Sustainable Swimwear made on Maui
• Lahaina Arts Society – Featured Artists painting pink: Pamela Neswald
• Tropsicle – Tropical Popsicles
• Roberto’s Tamales – Hand made Tamales
Special Thanks to Sponsors: Waiola Church, Betty’s Beach Café, Maui Grill, Roy’s, Smokehouse BBQ, and Leilani’s.
Special Thanks to Sponsor:
Heartbeat Silent Disco will be donating all the proceeds from this event to help light the holidays so come dance with us and support Lahaina in getting this beautiful tree lit. All proceeds will be going towards the lighting of the Banyan Tree.
For more information, please call Lahaina Visitor Center at 808-667-9193.
FRIDAY NIGHT IS ART NIGHT IN LAHAINA
Hele Mai – As the sun sets and pau hana begins, what better way to start the weekend than to shop the world renowned art galleries, meet artists, talk story and share in some complimentary pupu and wine from 6-9pm. Pick up your free Art Map compliments of the Lahaina Visitor Center at the Old Lahaina Courthouse in Banyan Tree Park.
LAHAINA ART GALLERIES
• Kai Pua Gallery: Live glass blowing by Sean Price. Special deals, fabulous seconds and clearance sale, serving wine.
• Peter Lik Gallery: Special promotions on art.
• Maui Hands Gallery: Featured artist Diane Snoey Appler 11am to 3pm. Refreshments served.
• Lahaina Galleries: Serving wine from 5-10 p.m. Featured artists on-site.
• The Village Gallery: Enjoy art from Hawaii’s oldest gallery with painting demonstrations every Friday 6-9pm. Refreshments served.
• Images Fine Art Gallery: Complimentary wine and live music.
• Simon Jon Gallery: Unique Hawaiian wood bowls by artist Jonathan Somaoang, offering 10-20% off select items.
• Sargent’s Fine Art: Enjoy the music of Curt Lee every Friday Art Night at the gallery, featured artist Roman Czerwinski will be on site. Serving wine.
• Martin Lawrence Gallery: 6:30-10pm Fine Art Auction. Serving wine and pupus. Live jazz/ambient guitar.
• Kingwell Island Art: Jim Kingwell will be do an art demo. Serving wine and pupus.
• Daryl Millard Gallery: Daryl will be painting at the easel and talking about his work. Refreshments will be served.
• Contemporary Masters: Live entertainment
• Lahaina Printsellers: Wine and pupus
• Vintage Posters: Wine and pupus
• Joelle: Joelle will be painting at the gallery. Wine and pupus will be served
• Higgins Harte Gallery International: Wine and pupus
• Kimo’s: Live music 8-10pm no cover charge. Tori Dixon Live
• Pioneer Inn: Live Hawaiian entertainment 6-9pm
• The Wharf Cinema Center: Live Music Center Stage with Uncle Lui Williams
• Captain Jack’s Island Grill: Live Music Happy Hour 2-5pm, Will on Acoustic Guitar
• Cool Cat Café: Live music overlooking the Banyan Tree – Johnny Ringo 7-10:30pm
• Pi Artisan Pizzeria at The Outlets of Maui: Live music with Danyel Alana 6-9pm
• Pacifico: Armadillo & Crew 4-6pm
MERCHANT, RESTAURANTS & FOODIE SPECIALS
• Ono Gelato Company: Gluten-free baked goods, homemade gelato-filled cannoli 10% kama`aina
• Kimo’s: Free hula pie with coupon (stop by the Lahaina Visitor Center for coupons)
• Kobe Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi Bar: 20% kama`aina discount on teppanyaki dining
• The Pioneer Inn: $5 pupu menu
• Atlantis Submarines: 20% off submarine tours
• Betty’s Beach Café: Prime Rib Night $19.95
• Banyan Treats: 10% discount on full menu
• Maui Swiss Café: 10% off full menu; Happy Ice Cream Hour is 4-8 pm, with the second scoop free – featuring Roselani Ice Cream
• Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.: Free appetizer with coupon (available at the Lahaina Visitor Center, at the Old Lahaina Courthouse. See coupon for details).
• Pi Artisan Pizza : Happy Hour 3-5pm discounted pupus and drink specials
THE WHARF CINEMA CENTER
• Amigo’s Authentic Mexican Food: Buy one entree, get 50% off second entree.
• Down The Hatch: Features local artist and environmental activist Megan Koeberle 5-9pm
• Captain Jack’s Island Grill: 20% off kama`aina discount
• Cool Cat Cafe: 20% off kama`aina discount
• Maui Island Coffee: $2 off 1-lb 100% Kona Coffee
• Pad Thai: 15% off food only
• Pho Saigon 808: 10% off food only
THE WHARF SHOPS TOWN PARTY SPECIALS
• Atlantis Submarines: 20% off kama’aina discount
• Crazy Shirts: Screen printing demo with a complimentary screen print with purchase
• Hangloose Hammocks: $5 off any hammock
• Hibiscus Boutique: 20% off regular-priced jewelry
• JC Chism: Free gift with purchase of $20 or more
• KC Hawaiian Fashions: Free gift with purchase of $20 or more
• Lahaina Lifestyle: 10% off regular-priced items
• Lana’s Boutique: 10-50% off sterling silver & handmade jewelry
• L’Infini: 20% off jewelry; 10% off gift items
• Quilts ‘N Fabric: Free gift with purchase of $50 or more
• Simon-Jon Gallery: 10-20% discount on select items
• T-Shirt Factory: Buy 4 shirts and get 5th one free
• Three D Gallery: Free gift with purchase of $20 or more
BALDWIN HOME MUSEUM
The popular candlelit tour of the Baldwin Home Museum will be held from 6- 830pm. The museum is located on the corner of Front and Dickenson streets. The $7 fee includes admission to the Wo Hing Museum at 858 Front Street. Children 12 and under accompanied by a paying adult are free. For more information and a schedule of upcoming events, please contact Lahaina Restoration Foundation at 808-661-3262 or visit www.lahainarestoration.org.