Friday, September 8th:
“End of Summer Blues”
6pm – 9pm
“End of Summer Blues” Lahaina 2nd Friday Town Party on September 8th, 2017 on Campbell Park and Front Street. September’s Town Party marks the return of Aloha Friday Market at the Outlets of Maui.
Maui Jam – Hawaiian Music and Hula – 5-6:45pm
Kona Storm – Rock and Blues Band – 7-8:30pm
LahainaTown Action Committee in partnership with Betty’s Beach Café and Leilani’s work together to sponsor several west side keiki nonprofits. This assistance allows the nonprofits to fundraise and the event supports our community. Campbell Park has local ono grinds from 5:30pm to 8pm. The LahainaTown Action Committee invites you to share in the fun while enjoying a live music concert with a cause. Nonprofit groups include:
- Boys & Girls Club of Maui, Lahaina Club
- Na Ki`a i O Waine`e – Fresh Lei
- Hawaiian Civic Club serving Kalua Pork and rice
- Garden Sushi serving vegan miso bowls
- Barefruit Bar serving acai bowls, sundaes and shakes
- Maui Writers Ink – Authors sharing stories and tales
- Advance Hawaiian Wildlife – Education & Temporary Tattoos
- Maui Nui Seabird Recovery Project – Education
- Maui Music Mission – Selling Plants and Jewelry
Special Thanks to Sponsors: Waiola Church, Betty’s Beach Café and Leilani’s.
For more information, please call Lahaina Visitor Center at 808-667-9193.
FRIDAY NIGHT IS ART NIGHT IN LAHAINA
Hele Mai – As the sun sets and pau hana begins, what better way to start the weekend than to shop the world renowned art galleries, meet artists, talk story and share in some complimentary pupu and wine from 6-9pm. Pick up your free Art Map compliments of the Lahaina Visitor Center at the Old Lahaina Courthouse in Banyan Tree Park.
LAHAINA ART GALLERIES
- Kai Pua Gallery: Live glass blowing by Sean Price. Special deals, fabulous seconds and clearance sale, serving wine.
- Peter Lik Gallery: Special promotions on art.
- Maui Hands Gallery: Featured artist Diane Snoey Appler 11am to 3pm. Refreshments served.
- Lahaina Galleries: Serving wine from 5-10 p.m. Featured artists on-site.
- The Village Gallery: Enjoy art from Hawaii’s oldest gallery with painting demonstrations every Friday 6-9pm. Refreshments served.
- Images Fine Art Gallery: Complimentary wine and live music.
- Simon Jon Gallery: Unique Hawaiian wood bowls by artist Jonathan Somaoang, offering 10-20% off select items.
- Sargent’s Fine Art: Enjoy the music of Curt Lee every Friday Art Night at the gallery, featured artist Roman Czerwinski will be on site. Serving wine.
- Martin Lawrence Gallery: 6:30-10pm Fine Art Auction. Serving wine and pupus. Live jazz/ambient guitar.
- Kingwell Island Art: Jim Kingwell will be do an art demo. Serving wine and pupus.
- Daryl Millard Gallery: Daryl will be painting at the easel and talking about his work. Refreshments will be served.
- Contemporary Masters: Live entertainment
- Lahaina Printsellers: Wine and pupus
- Vintage Posters: Wine and pupus
- Joelle: Joelle will be painting at the gallery. Wine and pupus will be served
- Higgins Harte Gallery International: Wine and pupus
- Kimo’s: Live music 8-10pm no cover charge. Tori Dixon Live
- Pioneer Inn: Live Hawaiian entertainment 6-9pm
- The Wharf Cinema Center: Live Music Center Stage with Uncle Lui Williams
- Captain Jack’s Island Grill: Live Music Happy Hour 2-5pm, Will on Acoustic Guitar
- Cool Cat Café: Live music overlooking the Banyan Tree – Johnny Ringo 7-10:30pm
- Pi Artisan Pizzeria at The Outlets of Maui: Live music with Danyel Alana 6-9pm
MERCHANT, RESTAURANTS & FOODIE SPECIALS
- Ono Gelato Company: Gluten-free baked goods, homemade gelato-filled cannoli 10% kama`aina discount.
- Kimo’s: Free hula pie with coupon (stop by the Lahaina Visitor Center for coupons)
- Kobe Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi Bar: 20% kama`aina discount on teppanyaki dining
- The Pioneer Inn: $5 pupu menu
- Atlantis Submarines: 20% off submarine tours
- Betty’s Beach Café: Prime Rib Night $19.95
- Banyan Treats: 10% discount on full menu
- Maui Swiss Café: 10% off full menu; Happy Ice Cream Hour is 4-8 pm, with the second scoop free – featuring Roselani Ice Cream
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.: Free appetizer with coupon (available at the Lahaina Visitor Center, at the Old Lahaina Courthouse. See coupon for details).
- Pi Artisan Pizza: Happy Hour 3-5pm discounted pupus and drink specials
THE WHARF CINEMA CENTER
- Amigo’s Authentic Mexican Food: Buy one entree, get 50% off second entree.
- Down The Hatch: Features local artist and environmental activist Megan Koeberle 5-9pm
- Captain Jack’s Island Grill: 20% off kama`aina discount
- Cool Cat Cafe: 20% off kama`aina discount
- Maui Island Coffee: $2 off 1-lb 100% Kona Coffee
- Pad Thai: 15% off food only
- Pho Saigon 808: 10% off food only.
THE WHARF SHOPS TOWN PARTY SPECIALS
- Atlantis Submarines: 20% off kama’aina discount
- Crazy Shirts: Screen printing demo with a complimentary screen print with purchase
- Hangloose Hammocks: $5 off any hammock
- Hibiscus Boutique: 20% off regular-priced jewelry
- JC Chism: Free gift with purchase of $20 or more
- KC Hawaiian Fashions: Free gift with purchase of $20 or more
- Lahaina Lifestyle: 10% off regular-priced items
- Lana’s Boutique: 10-50% off sterling silver & handmade jewelry
- L’Infini: 20% off jewelry; 10% off gift items
- Quilts ‘N Fabric: Free gift with purchase of $50 or more
- Simon-Jon Gallery: 10-20% discount on select items
- T-Shirt Factory: Buy 4 shirts and get 5th one free
- Three D Gallery: Free gift with purchase of $20 or more
THE OUTLETS OF MAUI
The Outlets of Maui is pleased to present monthly keiki hula shows every 2nd Friday, 5-545pm by Na Pua O Kapi`olani. Renowned as the longest running weekly keiki hula show in the State, Na Pua O Kapi`olani performs traditional hula, Tahitian and a variety of dances from other Polynesian islands. Accompanied by a live band and led by Kumu Hula Kathy Ralar. The keiki performers sing, dance, chant and story tell their way into our hearts with the memorable stories and songs of Polynesia.
BALDWIN HOME MUSEUM
The popular candlelit tour of the Baldwin Home Museum will be held from 6-830pm. The museum is located on the corner of Front and Dickenson streets. The $7 fee includes admission to the Wo Hing Museum at 858 Front Street. Children 12 and under accompanied by a paying adult are free. For more information and a schedule of upcoming events, please contact Lahaina Restoration Foundation at 808-661-3262 or visit www.lahainarestoration.org.