6pm – 9pm
Enjoy the sweet sounds of Kuaola 5-6:45pm
Maui Music Mission Holiday Performance 7-8pm
Free photo op sponsored by 5A Rent-A-Space
South Pacific Santa at the South Pole created by Artist Athena Medina
The Wharf Cinema Center:
Christmas Carols and Hawaiian Music live with Uncle Lui Williams
Pearl Harbor interactive exhibit and film in honor of 76th Memorial Observance. Free Admission.
The Outlets of Maui:
Na Pua O Kapi`olani Keiki Hula Show 5-5:45pm
Jack Stone 5-7pm The Lanai corner of Front Street and Papalaua
Holiday local crafters
LahainaTown Action Committee in partnership with Betty’s Beach Café and Leilani’s work together to sponsor several West Side nonprofits. This assistance allows the nonprofits to fundraise and the event supports our community. Campbell Park has local ono grinds from 5pm to 8pm. The LahainaTown Action Committee invites you to share in the fun while enjoying a live music concert with a cause. Participants this month include:
· Na Ki`a i O Waine`e – Fresh Lei’s
· Hawaiian Civic Club – Kalua Pork and rice
· Maui Writers Ink – Authors sharing stories and tales
· Maui Humane Society – Education
· Tropsicle – Tropical Popsicles
· Boys & Girls Club – Cookies
· Garden Sushi – Ramen Bowls
· Pacific Touch – Jewelry
· King Kamehameha 3rd Elementary – Chow Fun
· AAAAA Rent-A-Space – Silent Auction /Santa photo op
· AWE- Information and Merchandise
· Manakai Swimwear
· Fusion – Fusion Food
· Al’s BBQ -BBQ plates, garlic shrimp, garlic noodles
· Mama Kulena Sunscreen – Reef safe sunscreen information
· Maui Music Mission – Ahi Poke Bowls
· Maui Body Art – Face painting
Mahalo to Lahaina Friday Event Sponsors: Waiola Church, Betty’s Beach Café, Leilani’s, Nalu Grindz and AAAAA Rent-A-Space. For more information, please call Lahaina Visitor Center at 808-667-9193.
FRIDAY NIGHT IS ART NIGHT IN LAHAINA
Hele Mai – As the sun sets and pau hana begins, what better way to start the weekend than to shop the world renowned art galleries, meet artists, talk story and share in some complimentary pupu and wine from 6-9pm. Pick up your free Art Map compliments of the Lahaina Visitor Center at the Old Lahaina Courthouse in Banyan Tree Park.
LAHAINA ART GALLERIES
• Kai Pua Gallery: Live glass blowing by Sean Price. Special deals, fabulous seconds and clearance sale, serving wine.
• Peter Lik Gallery: Special promotions on art.
• Lahaina Galleries: Artist Robert Lyn Nelson in Gallery.
• The Village Gallery: Refreshments and music 6-9
• Images Fine Art Gallery: Complimentary wine and live music.
• Simon Jon Gallery: Unique Hawaiian wood bowls by artist Jonathan Somaoang, offering 10-20% off select items.
• Sargent’s Fine Art: Enjoy the music of Curt Lee every Friday Art Night at the gallery, featured artist Roman Czerwinski will be on site. Serving wine.
• Martin Lawrence Gallery: 6:30-10pm Fine Art Auction. Serving wine and pupus. Live jazz/ambient guitar.
• Kingwell Island Art: Jim Kingwell will be do an art demo. Serving wine and pupus.
• Daryl Millard Gallery: Daryl will be painting at the easel and talking about his work. Refreshments will be served.
• Contemporary Masters: Live entertainment
• Lahaina Printsellers: Wine and pupus
• Vintage Posters: Wine and pupus
• Higgins Harte Gallery International: Wine and pupus
• Kimo’s: Live music 8-10pm no cover charge. Tori Dixon Live
• Pioneer Inn: Live Hawaiian entertainment 6-9pm
• Captain Jack’s Island Grill: Live Music Happy Hour 2-5pm, Will on Acoustic Guitar
• Cool Cat Café: Live music overlooking the Banyan Tree – Johnny Ringo 7-10:30pm
• Pi Artisan Pizzeria at The Outlets of Maui: Live music with Danyel Alana 6-9pm
MERCHANT, RESTAURANTS & FOODIE SPECIALS
• Ono Gelato Company: Gluten-free baked goods, homemade gelato-filled cannoli 10% kama`aina discount.
• Kimo’s: Free hula pie with coupon (stop by the Lahaina Visitor Center for coupons)
• Kobe Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi Bar: 20% Kama’aina discount on teppanyaki dining
• The Pioneer Inn: $5 pupu menu
• Atlantis Submarines: 20% off submarine tours
• Banyan Treats: 10% discount on full menu
• Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.: Join us for Happy Hour after the event! Includes $5 appetizers and $3.50 Domestic Drafts Starting at 9pm.
• Pi Artisan Pizza Happy Hour 3-5pm discounted pupus and drink specials
THE WHARF CINEMA CENTER
• Amigo’s Authentic Mexican Food: Buy one entree, get 50% off second entree.
• Down The Hatch: Features local artist and environmental activist Megan Koeberle 5-9pm
• Captain Jack’s Island Grill: 20% off kama’aina discount
• Cool Cat Cafe: 20% off kama’aina discount
• Maui Island Coffee: $2 off 1-lb 100% Kona Coffee
• Pad Thai: 15% off food only
• Pho Saigon 808: 10% off food only
THE WHARF SHOPS TOWN PARTY SPECIALS
• Atlantis Submarines: 20% off kama’aina discount
• Crazy Shirts: Screen printing demo with a complimentary screen print with purchase
• Hangloose Hammocks: $5 off any hammock
• Hibiscus Boutique: 20% off regular-priced jewelry
• JC Chism: Free gift with purchase of $20 or more
• KC Hawaiian Fashions: Free gift with purchase of $20 or more
• Lahaina Lifestyle: 10% off regular-priced items
• Lana’s Boutique: 10-50% off sterling silver & handmade jewelry
• L’Infini: 20% off jewelry; 10% off gift items
• Quilts ‘N Fabric: Free gift with purchase of $50 or more
• Simon-Jon Gallery: 10-20% discount on select items
• T-Shirt Factory: Buy 4 shirts and get 5th one free
• Three D Gallery: Free gift with purchase of $20 or more
BALDWIN HOME MUSEUM
The popular candlelit tour of the Baldwin Home Museum will be held from 6- 830pm. The museum is located on the corner of Front and Dickenson streets. The $7 fee includes admission to the Wo Hing Museum at 858 Front Street. Children 12 and under accompanied by a paying adult are free. For more information and a schedule of upcoming events, please contact Lahaina Restoration Foundation at 808-661-3262 or visit www.lahainarestoration.org.